How to Prepare

If you have any questions that aren't covered below, please call us: 919-845-0234.

To have your doctor send your prescription to us, please fax us: 919-845-7213


INSURANCE INFORMATION


Did you know that Medicare will reimburse your purchase of mastectomy products including post-surgical bras and prostheses? You do not need to be recently diagnosed. You do need a new prescription every year. Standard Medicare Part B reimbursement is 80% of your out-of-pocket cost up to approved limits based on the current CMS FEE SCHEDULE. Most Medicare supplemental insurance plans will cover the remaining 20% (if the deductible has been met) as will some secondary insurance carriers.

If you are not a Medicare recipient but have a private insurance carrier, your out-of-pocket costs for these items may also be covered. This coverage varies based on your carrier and your plan.Dianne's Selections is an approved Medicare provider with full billing privileges.

We are also an in-network provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina and United Health Care. If your insurance is with another carrier, we are happy to fill out paper claims for you to file with your insurance carrier.


TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR COVERAGE


Whether using Medicare or private insurance when purchasing covered items, you must bring a prescription from your physician or call your physician and have them fax it in to us in order to receive insurance reimbursement. The information required on your prescription is specific. Please have them write a prescription for "breast prosthesis and mastectomy bras". The prescription is good for one calendar year unless refills are written unlimited.

‚ÄčRemember, even though your physician has provided a prescription for your purchases, this does not guarantee your insurance carrier will reimburse. It is important that you call Medicare or call us so we can look you up in Medicare's online website, as well as check your private insurance carrier, or have us check for details of your plan before visiting Dianne's Selections.